Ready to take the next step? Applying for admission to SCA is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Schedule an Educational Consultation
Prospective students and parents are invited to take a private tour of our campus prior to enrollment. The consultation will allow you to experience Summit’s friendly atmosphere and meet members of our administrative team.
To schedule an educational consultation, please call our office at 918-251-1997.
2. Apply Online
Begin the process by applying online, then provide the following items to the SCA office:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copy of Transcripts and Testing Records
- Principal Recommendation
- Pastoral Recommendation (7th-12th grades only)
- Student Interview with Superintendent (7th-12th grades only)
Administration will then review all submitted documentation. Upon approval, you will receive an electronic invitation to enroll your student.
3. Enroll Online
- Complete the online Enrollment packet.
- Pay the enrollment, curriculum, and technology fees.